General Forum (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paying with the Nike FuelBand: social value or hidden consumerism?

Hey to all, I just happened to come across this article today. The topic is that retailer Nike now has put some kind of vending machine in…

Started by Robin Bauwens

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort

The World We Made

The concept of Jonathon Porritt's new book The World We Made is brilliantly simple. Taking the viewpoint of a fictional woman writing in 20…

Started by Damian Santamaria

1 Nov 5, 2014

Video – Comments and suggestions are welcome

Hi everyone, I would like to share with you a video about the project I am developing in an isolated mining community in Colombia with resp…

Started by Johanna Mejia

5 Oct 28, 2014

GLOBOLA?

I found this cartoon and thought it would be nice to share it with you. Maybe some of you would like to comment on it ;)

Started by Nathalie Spittler

1 Oct 28, 2014

The Sustainability of our education systems

Hey to all, This morning I got this article mailed to me:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/otto-scharmer/u-lab-reinventing-the-21s_b_5669425.…

Started by Robin Bauwens

0 Aug 14, 2014

Let's go forward together!!

Thanks to you the Global Network on Sustainable Lifestyles is celebrating its second year! This was possible thanks to your comments, infor…

Started by GNSL Team

1 Jun 21, 2014

Call for abstracts related to „Creative transition towards sustainability". PhD workshop in Barcelona, November 2014

3-day Interdisciplinary PhD Workshop from 3rd – 5th of November 2014 Design - Architecture – Engineering - Natural, Social and Cultural S…

Started by Nora Brüggemann

0 Jun 6, 2014

Judging people's behavior won't help saving the environment...or maybe it will?

I study something in the field of sustainability, I am vegetarian, I don't go shopping that often, I separate waste and take my recyclable…

Started by Nathalie Spittler

2 Apr 11, 2014

Sustentabilidade

Olá a todos membros todos devemos lutar pela bandeira da Sustentabilidade na Europa dentro dos municipios Europeus em lutas concretas no se…

Started by eusebio manuel vestias pecurto

1 Apr 11, 2014

The Blue Economy

Beautiful way to explain how complex sustainable living is.... bur how easy you can start it:     Do we need the new wording? What do you…

Started by Isabell Ullrich

5 Apr 11, 2014

RSS

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by GNSL Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service