General Forum (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is Flying Sustainable?

Hey Everyone, we all know that flying is unsustainable because...well, we all just seem to know that, right? When I stumbled across this we…

Started by Thomas Wagner

4 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort

CONSENSUS launches another phase of innovative sustainable consumption research with new EPA funding

Dear All,  I'm delighted to announce that CONSENSUS has been awarded funding of €454,000 by the Irish EPA to further our innovative researc…

Started by Ruth Doyle

0 Feb 11, 2014

Need more sustainable Christmas gifts?

The Christmas time is knocking on our doors and most people are busy to find gifts. If you do it every year, then I believe, it becomes mor…

Started by Kartika Anggraeni

6 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Nora Brüggemann

Where does your phone go?

My phone is almost two years old and this is probably quite old for a cell phone. There are many new cell phones every year and people get…

Started by Nathalie Spittler

13 Dec 10, 2013

How hot will it get in your lifetime?

The Gurdian has this nice interactive graph wchich tells you how hot you and your grand children might get during your lifetime - http://ww…

1 Nov 29, 2013

Promotion of Sustainable/Healthy diets

I am looking for a European Case Study (even better if it were a Mediterranean example) on "tools" that governments may have used for the…

Started by Dafne Mazo

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Dafne Mazo

live from the WORKSTUDIO in BERLIN...

Yesterday we had a great day at the workstudio! We heard nice introductions in the topic of sustainability from various speakers, we jumped…

Started by GNSL Team

2 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by GNSL Team

Is Sustainability Sexy?

Isn't sustainability sexy enough? Yesterday I attended the R20 student event in Vienna. The title of the event was "Gestalte Deine Welt von…

19 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by G Chawla

The story about my new pair of jeans... that turned out to be my first pair of sustainable pants!

Last week I needed a new pair of jeans because now that it is getting colder in Vienna one won't do anymore. So I went to buy a new pair at…

3 Oct 18, 2013

The alternative online sercha engine - what do you think of Ecosia?

Every time you use Ecosia to search something online a tree will be planted in Brazil. So far 67.296 trees have been planted. Maybe next ti…

0 Oct 16, 2013

RSS

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by GNSL Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service