Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello colleagues. I am focusing increasingly on sustainability discourse from affec…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Nov 5, 2014 to Communicating Sustainability in an interesting way

9 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort

"Hello everyone, Wonderful initiative, here are some comments : - I believe that car…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Nov 5, 2014 to Car sharing: solution or promoting the wrong alternative?

1 Nov 5, 2014

"Hi Robin , Thank you for sharing this! I had not heard of this idea. It seems fanta…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Nov 5, 2014 to Paying with the Nike FuelBand: social value or hidden consumerism?

1 Nov 5, 2014

"Thanks for sharing this Damian ,This makes me think : how do we avoid to make mistak…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Nov 5, 2014 to The World We Made

1 Nov 5, 2014

"Hello colleagues, I think we're increasingly agree that we can't continue to address…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Oct 28, 2014 to Does sustainability need to be refreshed?

9 Apr 21, 2016

"Hello colleagues, Interesting topic this! How do you approach to the aspirational ne…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Oct 28, 2014 to Sustainable Luxury ?

4 Oct 28, 2014

"Hi Johanna, How you been? How did it go this event in Berlin? I would like to thank…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Oct 28, 2014 to Video – Comments and suggestions are welcome

5 Oct 28, 2014

"What a great picture this Nathalie! hehe I like to remember in these cases an anthro…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Oct 28, 2014 to GLOBOLA?

1 Oct 28, 2014

"Wow Johanna, Congratulations! Felicitaciones! We hope you share photos from this ev…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Jun 23, 2014 to Video – Comments and suggestions are welcome

5 Oct 28, 2014

"Hi Johanna, Good to hear again about your project. How are things going? The video l…"

Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort replied Jun 21, 2014 to Video – Comments and suggestions are welcome

5 Oct 28, 2014

RSS

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by GNSL Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service