Mariana Nicolau's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"What a nice approach, Thomas. Thank you for sharing it! On the same topic, there is…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Feb 6, 2014 to Communicating Sustainability in an interesting way

9 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Lucas R. Ivorra Peñafort

"Thank you for sharing this article, Johanna! It's definitely important to understand…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Feb 3, 2014 to Does sustainability need to be refreshed?

9 Apr 21, 2016

"This is so cool, Kartika! Really interesting initiative, I loved it, especially the…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Dec 9, 2013 to Need more sustainable Christmas gifts?

6 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Nora Brüggemann

"Hi Dafne From page 137 on of this SPREAD report (link below), there are several loca…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Nov 18, 2013 to Promotion of Sustainable/Healthy diets

2 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Dafne Mazo

"Hi, Emma! Your post and contributions to the network could not have been more timely…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Sep 13, 2013 to Let's get started!

44 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Mariana Nicolau

"Interesting that you mentioned that, because what is going on in Bogota is actually…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Sep 3, 2013 to Are you thirsty? We can refill your water bottle!

5 Sep 3, 2013

"Hi, Lucas! What a great initiative in Bogota. Did you hear about this package-free g…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Sep 2, 2013 to Are you thirsty? We can refill your water bottle!

5 Sep 3, 2013

"One important issue related to food is that, nowadays, lives are so chaotic that peo…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Aug 29, 2013 to Do you know the impact your favorite kind of food has?

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Mariana Nicolau

"I recently had a great travel experience in Germany, and I think that adding some su…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Aug 29, 2013 to Who of you had a "green travelling experience"?

2 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Mariana Nicolau

"Olá, everyone! I'm Mariana, I come from Brazil, and I recently joined the Collaborat…"

Mariana Nicolau replied Mar 11, 2013 to Let's get started!

44 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Mariana Nicolau

RSS

Members

Events

© 2017   Created by GNSL Team.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service